What certifications do you hold?
- We are working out of a private registered A grade commercial kitchen.
- We have our serve safe certification.
- We have registered food health and safety insurance.
- We have successfully passed our local food health and safety certification.
Do you use eco-friendly products?
Yes of course! We have recently began using biodegradable palm leaf material for almost all of our platters. In addition to this, our 2oz dip bowls are also biodegradable material. Currently, the only material on our platters that is not a biodegradable material are our mini honey and jam jars which can be washed and re-used for multiple purposes.
Do we work out of a commercial kitchen?
Yes we do! We are renting a private commercial kitchen space in downtown Louisville, KY.
Where is your pick up location?
Our pick up address is 1001 E Washington, Louisville KY 40206.
This is a shared space with Naive restaurant. When picking up your order please come to the back of the building by the picnic tables for curb side contact less pick up.
Can I request specific items on my platter?
Absolutely! However - all requests are subject to availability. We will always do our best to accommodate your customisations, but please understand that sometimes we cannot always get our hands on the smaller things that we do not frequently use.
How do I place an order?
- Visit our ‘Shop Page’ and select the option that best suits your needs
- Determine which size works best for you
- Add your desired size board to cart
- Continue shopping if needed - you can order a variety of themed boards for your event
- Check out and fill out all relative information including dietary requirements and customization at the 'add notes' section of the cart
- Select your preferred pick up date and time
- Complete payment and receive a confirmation email and receipt
- Enjoy and leave us a review telling us what you loved about our platters!
Do you cater to vegetarians?
Yes of course - meat is optional on all of our boards and can be replaced with extra cheese or antipasto items such as olives, pickles, sun dried tomatoes etc. Please place this information in the designated comment box during check out after selecting your date and time.
Do you cater to vegans?
Absolutely! Our brand new Vegan menu is filled with delicious dairy free artisan cheeses, fresh fruits and all of the necessary accompaniments!
View our Vegan menu.
How much notice is required to place an order?
At least 24 hours is preferred. However - if it is a cheese emergency, please contact us via mobile and we will see what we can do.
Do you deliver?
Currently due to our busy schedule and still being a one-woman team, we are only able to offer free curb side contact less pick up.
Do you do grazing tables?
We certainly do! Please request additional information regarding our grazing tables by emailing us at email@example.com.
How do I return equipment?
Equipment must be returned within 48 hours unless requested otherwise.
Equipment can be returned to the pick up location at a negotiated time, otherwise you can request an alternative solution.
For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!